ANALISIS KUALITAS WEBSITE PUSAT KARIR ITN MALANG DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WEBQUAL 4.0

Authors

• Deddy Rudhistiar Institut Teknologi Nasional Malang
  • Reiny Myrtanti Institut Teknologi Nasional Malang
  • Ida Bagus Suardika Institut Teknologi Nasional Malang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.33884/jrsi.v8i1.6489

Keywords:

Quality Analysis, website, Webqual 4.0, Importance_performance Analysis (IPA)

Abstract

A websites in the development of information technology makes it easier to find information
effectively and efficiently. Until now the website is also used within the scope of a university or
institution. An institution can use a website as a means of information and communication that can
be accessed by everyone. Career Center National Institute of Technology Malang, is one of the
institutions in charge of serving alumni and tracer study. This institution implements a website as a
medium for disseminating information about alumni, tracer study and job fairs, as well as job
vacancies in accordance with the Study Program at National Institute of Technology Malang. The
purpose of this study is to determine the quality of the Career Center National Institute of Technology
Malang website, by analyzing and measuring the quality value of the Career Center website. The
method used in this study is the WebQual 4.0 method with the object being studied is the Career
Center website. The number of respondents is 147 people who come from students, alumni, lecturers
and employees as well as the general public with data collection techniques using questionnaires.
The variables used in this research are usage, information service quality, website design, and
interaction service quality, as well as user satisfaction. Based on the questionnaire analysis using
the WebQual 4.0 Method and Importance Performance Analysis with 5 variables used, the mapping
results into 4 (four) quadrants, namely quadrants I, II, III, and IV. According to user perception, it
is expected that the institution will prioritize the most influential quadrant I to make
improvements/additions/changes to the Information Dimension, in providing accurate, timely, and
relevant information.

References

Andre, Y., Gianina T., K. (2019). Analisis Kualitas

Website Perpustakaan Universitas Ciputra

Surabaya Menggunakan Metode Webqual

0 dan Importance-Performance Analysis

(IPA). AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi,

(I), 49–64.

Baginda, N., D. (2016). Evaluasi Kualitas Website

Universitas XYZ Dengan Pendekatan

Webqual. Buletin Pos dan Telekomunikasi.

Buletin Pos Dan Telekomunikasi, 14(I), 51–

Barnes, S. and Vidgen, R. (2000). Webqual: An

Exploration of Website Quality.

Bunga, P., I. (2017). Analisis Kepuasan Pengguna

Pada Situs Gotomalls.com Menggunakan

Metode Webqual. [Tesis]. Departemen

Manajemen Teknologi Bidang Keahlian

Manajemen Teknologi Informasi, Fakultas

Bisnis dan Manajemen Teknologi, Institut

Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya.

Nur A., M. (2017). Pengukuran Kualitas Website

UIN Sunan Kalijaga Menggunakan Metode

Webqual 4.0. [Skripsi]. Program Studi

Teknik Informatika, Fakultas Sains dan

Teknologi, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan

Kalijaga, Yogyakarta.

Turban, E., and Volonino, L. (2012). Information

Technology for Management.

Wicaksono, B. L., Susanto, A., Winarno, W. W.

(2012). Evaluasi Kualitas Layanan Website

PUSDIKLAT BPK RI Menggunakan

Metode Webqual Modifikasian dan

Importance Perfomance Analysis. Media

Ekonomi & Teknologi Informasi, 19(I), 21–

Published

2023-06-22